Sorry text messages



Apologies Messenger text messages for girlfriend

:: “I miss absolutely everything about you and I think I can no longer bear the punishment of your absence. Forgive me, for nothing in the world would I dare to fail you again. ”

:: “I’ve tried everything, but you still don’t forgive me. Why don’t you tell me what I have to do to earn your forgiveness? I am willing to do everything for your love. ”
Categoria :I’ am sorry my love text messages

:: “I am to blame for this situation that we are going through, I hurt your heart and I would like to have the opportunity to help you heal it with a true love. Would you forgive me please?”
Categoria :I’ am sorry my love text messages
:: “Remember that moment in which I made you cry, shed my soul in pieces. I apologize again, I love you so much. ”
Categoria :I’ am sorry my love text messages

:: “I feel the worst man in the whole world for having made you cry, for having broken your heart and disappointed your confidence. It will be very difficult to win your forgiveness but I will.  

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post