GOOD NIGHT SMS

 

Somewhere out there beneath the pale moon light someone think in of u some where out there where dreams come true... goodnight & sweet dreams 2 you.
****
As u go 2 bed 2night, I ordered bats 2 guard u tight. I told some ghosts to dance in white, & 2 make sure u r alright, I’ll ask the Dracula 2 kiss ur neck goodnight..
****
Wash your face and wash your feet! Now it’s time 2 fall asleep. Yours eyes are weak and mouth can't speak so hope this night shall be nice and sweet. Good Night.
****
A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like U making my everyday seems so great. Thank U my good friend lastly good night and sweet dreams...
****
Stars light Stars bright u’re the only Star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might be there guarding your dreams to night, good night and sweet dreams.
*****
I was looking out the windows thinking about the person I care most & the person that came into my mind is U so just wanna wish u good night...
****
 If your awake, goodnight my sweet darling and if u just woke up, good morning honey. Love you so much. 
****
Smile a while & when U smile,  smile another smile  & soon there will b miles  & miles of smile  because you smiled.
***

I can buy gifts but not LOVE, I can pretend 2Smile, but not 2b HAPPY. I can lie 2others, but not 2u. I do have many brothers... but none as SWEET as you.

****

Watching on Monday, friendship on Tuesday, Love on Wednesday, Wedding on Thursday, fighting on Friday, Divorce on Saturday, Rest on Sunday, Next on Monday.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post