BIRTHDAY SMS

200+ Happy Birthday SMS Wishes | WishesGreeting
Congratulations to you, my old friend, Birthday wishes to you, I do send ...

You look good for your age, I could say,
But you look good to me any day ...

When I look in the mirror, I see ,
Cause I know the mirror doesn't lie ...

You're old like me, so you sure can see,
That you're getting to be an old guy ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ......... .... !!!

              # ------ * ------ * ------ * ------ * ------ # May Everything You Wish Come True This Year, May Every Happiness You Need Surround You This Year. Happy Birthday My Loving Friend.              $ ~~~~~ ^ ~~~~~ ^ ~~~~ $ I Often Cant Believe The Love I See In Your Eyes Thank You







For Being My Number One Cheerleader In Life.
Happy Birthday Mum.
           % ------- = ------- = -------% Daddy, You Are My Hero, My Role Model, The Person Who I Look Up To And Wish To Become. Happy Birthday, Daddy !!           & ********* ------- ******** &

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post