Best Sweet Good Night My Love Text Messages For Her and Him

  • Thank you, my divine angel, for every night you have lulled me to sleep with the sound of your voice, every morning I have awoken to your tender embrace; my only prayer to you, my angel, is that I may devote every night I am given, to you. Good night babe.

  • My wish might have disturbed you while you were on the verge of falling asleep but I cannot the perfect person in my life to fall asleep without the warm good night wish that I have to say. May your life be filled with everything that you ever wished for. Goodnight honey.

  • I know I will miss all your hugs, cuddles and sweet kisses tonight because cruel distance has kept me so far away from you. How I wish I would never have to experience a night without you again, my dear wife. Good night, I love you.
good night my love

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post