Heartfelt Sorry Text Messages

I know you look happier without me in your life, since I broke your heart, but I want you to know that I love you from the bottom of my heart, and losing you is something I cannot allow myself to go through. I am willing to do whatever it takes to get you back. Please forgive me.


 I was never really too good at apologizing, yet, here I am, willing to drop every single inch of my ego to get you to forgive me. I love you way too much to let you go like that. 


This relationship is far more important to me than anything else, and that is why I want you to forgive me. So I can protect the sacred bond we share, and would be a pity to see vanish like that. I love you, and I’m sorry.

Sorry Messages: I’m sorry if I hurt you…

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post