morning love quotes.

Before I sleep, I miss you, as I wake up, I miss you. Just to let you know that you are always on my mind. Good morning sweetie!

***

I will never think of leaving you, I will only think of loving you more and more. My morning, night and noon will be you. If I ever come to this world again, it will still be only you. Good morning my sweet-love! *

No mater how far away I will be,
Or how long it takes me to wait.
You are always on my mind,
No matter it’s night or morning,
l am thinking just about you.

***

If I only could, I would turn into a little bird to sing you the most beautiful song ever. Or I’d become the warmest and gentlest ray to kiss your sleepy face in the morning. I’ll do everything for you, my dear. Good morning!

***

No matter what happens in life,
I will always be by your side.
Every morning I wake up to embrace you,
That’s what I want to make it true.

 Good morning cards for wife  

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post