Sweet Sorry Text Messages.

When we first met, I promised myself to make you happy no matter what. Yet, my actions have seemed to hurt your feelings. And for that, I am terribly sorry.



The only thing I can think right now is how stupid I’ve been. I managed to hurt the feelings of the only person that I love more than everything else in this world. I am terribly sorry, and I wish that one day you can forgive me.


I know that I am a complete screw-up, but my love for you is too big for me to let you go. I am terribly sorry for hurting you, but I wish we can pick up things off from where we left, and continue living our lives together. I love

                   Apology Message: I can't find the right words to say I'm really sorry, but I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post