ROMANTIC MORNING LINES FOR LOVER.

 

We all have our morning rituals. Some people can’t live without their morning coffee, others can’t start their day without meditation. I can’t start my day without texting you first. Good morning, love. Hope you’ll have a wonderful day. 

***

Your love is something that keeps me up at night. That’s why I’m always so sleepy. I know it’s pretty early, but I just wanted to wish you a wonderful day. You’re the most amazing human being on Earth, and this world is ready for you to come and conquer it. 

***

I want to be the reason for your today’s first smile. I want to be that reason every day, to be honest. Can’t wait to see you making this world a better place just by being yourself. I love you, don’t be afraid of anything and keep your head up. 

***

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post