mtumie mpenzi wako sms hizi ili kuboresha mapenzi yenu

Sms za mapenzi - Sms za mapenzi added a new photo. | Facebook
I hope dat u finally undrstand,dat I will luv u until d end,bcoz ur not just my girl,u r also my best frnd!
Kisi ne god se kaha
I HATE LIFE
god replied:
tumhe kisne kaha life se pyar karo tum bas use chaho jo tumhe chahta ho life apne aap khubsurt ho jayegi...
A candle may melt
and its fire may die,
but the love you have given me
will always stay as a flame in my heart.
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."

- Willa Sibert Cather
I ______U (Trust, Care, Share, Miss, Adore, Kiss, Hug,)

bcoz

I ______U. ( Love, Like)

Fill in the blank's send to me
I Lyk Evry1 Bt I Luv 1ly 1
I Lyk 4 Evry1 Bt I Breath 4 1ly 1
I Talk 2 Evry1 Bt I Share Evrything 2 1ly 1
I Smile Wid Evry1 Bt Smile Is 4 1ly 1
I M 4 Evry1 Bt I Belong 2 1ly 1 N Dat 1 Is 1ly U
you can show love 2 everyone but
u can show anger to only who is close 2 U,
so "anger" is always higher "love"..

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post