FORGIVENESS SMS FOR GIRL & BOY.

Forgiveness Messages for Boyfriend

Dear Boyfriend, I have been acting childish and selfish and I have hurt our friendship so much and I want you to know that I’m sorry. Can you Please Forgive Me?

Whenever I’m angry, I often say things that I never meant. Please tell me how I can fix things between us right now because I miss being with you, my Boyfriend. I’m sorry. Please, forgive me.


Forgiveness Messages For Girlfriend

I am not going to make any promises like I did before. I just want to say that I’m truly and really sorry my sweetheart. I am sorry.

I hope by hugging and telling you how much you mean to me will create a cleft in your heart let go of my misdeeds. I’m so Sorry My Sweet Girlfriend.

                                    Vijana wa China na siku ya Valentino - china radio international

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post