Romantic Birthday Wishes

 Happy birthday my love! Thank you for stealing my heart!

Happy birthday to the love of my life. Many happy returns on your birthday!

Happy birthday sweetheart! Thank you for being my today and I hope you’ll be my tomorrows as well.

birthday wishes for love

Happy Birthday to the love of my life! I promise to stay by your side through thick and thin.

Words aren’t enough to let you know what you mean to me. Happy birthday, to someone so sweet!

You are my everything. My life would have been incomplete without you. Happy Birthday dear, May God bless you.

Happy birthday to the one I love! Sometimes, I feel like pulling my heart out of my chest to show you just how much I love you.

Incredibly blessed to have an amazing person like you in my life. Happy birthday, love! May you never leave my side!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post