SWEET LOVE MESSAGES FOR HER


love texts for her

I’m so incredibly thankful for the love that we share. You make every second of my life unforgettable. You rocked my world, and I will never get tired of speaking about how amazing you are. 

***

Being in love is so weird. I’m so obsessed with you that my every thought is filled with your presence. You occupied my mind, and I’ve realized that I want this feeling to last forever. I love you, princess. 

***

It has always been important for me to say “I love you” not only out of habit, but because I really mean it. I mean it, baby. I’m overwhelmed with this magical feeling, and I wanted you to know that. 

***

I can’t explain the way I feel when I hear your voice or see your beautiful face. You give me butterflies. You fill me up with joy and excitement; I think I finally found my one and only. I love you, baby. 

***

You’ve always been my best friend. It was so hard for me to accept the fact that my love for you is a romantic kind of love. But I cannot lie to myself anymore. I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post