mic u

Missing You Quotes - GREAT LIFE ZONE


I always knew that looking back on
my tears would someday make me laugh,
but I never knew that looking back
on my laughter would someday make
me cry. Miss you.
........................

I may seldom tell u how special u are,
 I may not b able to reach u coz we're
 both busy, but in spite of all, u know
 u are someone I really miss & care about.
............................

the sun refused to shine the day you went
away and though i try to smile my heart
 is ever gray you left a wound inside
 my heart and now i'm sad and blue plz
 pick up the phone and call me.I MISS U.
...........................

An simple Bye make us cry,
A simple Joke make us laugh,
simple Care make us fall in love.
I hope my simple SMS make you think
 of me.I Miss U
...............................

Knowing a person like u, has made
 me happy in a million ways and
if ever I have to let u go...
I would find a million reasons
 to make u stay. I miss you.
................................

1+1=EYS SEEING YOU
3+3=6 SENES FEELING YOU
12+12= 24 HOURS WAITING FOR YOUR SMS
50%+50%=100% WORRIED ABOUT YOU
182.5+182.5 =365 DAYS MISSING YOU

...............................

REMEMBER THAT THERE WILLALWAYS
BE SOME ONE WHO REMEMBERS U
 EVERY TIME WITH OR WITH OUT
MESSAGES !THAT,S ME         
.............................
My
1 heart
2 eyes
7 litere blood
206 bones
5.5million red cells
60 trillion DNA's
says to u
............................
Today I woke up with a pain in my heart,
 I didn't know where it came from until
my mind reminded me that it's the pain of missing.
............................
(I MISS U)are 3 words,But take 3 seconds to read,
 3minutes to think, 3 hours to understand,
3days to demonstrate, 3weeks to explain and whole
 life to prove it!!!!!
.............................
Can u keep a secret?
Between me & u
You promise?
I really need to tell u this...
Well...
........................

There\'s no Special reason for this msg,
 I juz wanna steal a single moment out
 of ur busy life & hope I can
make u smile n say: I Miss U.
........................
Good morning,
i mean
Good Evening
Sorry,
Good Night,
mmm......
I think......?
time is not important...
I just want to say .....
"""I MISS YOU VERY VERY MUChH"""
...........................

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post