Love text messages for her – make her smile and love you more

 


Love Text For Her
Love Text For Her
1. Let the sun smile and let the stars clap, for you are a priceless little princess. You are worthy of my love and worthy to be celebrated. You are my desire, the kindle of my fire and the only one that keeps me going higher. I love you more than you ever imagine.

2. Let me hold your hands, let me kiss your cheek and let me whisper my love for you. Your smile is all I need to brighten up my day. Your touch is all I desire. Love me like I am, and I’ll love you more.

3. Yay! I have found the one my heart was searching for. I never knew how much I needed to love until I met you. With you, everything just seem so perfect and I begin to wonder what I would have been without you. Thank you for coming into my life. I love you.

4. My heart is singing a song, a love song that call for you. A love song that longs for your love. Listen carefully and you’ll hear my heart calling your sweet name. Baby, you’re all that I ever wanted and I’ll love you like you’ve never known before. I love you.

5. I have many things to say to you, but words will not let me. My love for you is beyond words and letters and I wish I could let you know how I feel. If I could plant a kiss on your cheek I’ll plant a thousand. If I could pluck a flower for you, I’ll bring a basketful just to show you how much I treasure you. You are my heartthrob and I love you.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post