Approacching sms

Text messages to make her fall in love with you
  • You are my dream girl and my treasure and I vow to cherish you forever. I love you just so much.
  • The only thing I care for now is you. I don’t even want to know a life without you. You are my love.
  • There are only two moments when I want to be with you. One is now, the second is always. Love you.
  • My love for you is a thing that will always be. It will never end or disappear. You know, I love you.
  • You are the blood that beats in my heart, you are my heartbeat and my heart love you alone.
  • If I could be anything in the world, I would be the air you breathe. The love for you is my air and I love you.
  • Whatever happens, I will always be around and I will always support you. I love you.
  • My today is beautiful because of your smile. My future is beautiful because I will love you always.
  • While there’s breath in my chest, I will love you, and every day will be filled with happiness.
Aren’t these the perfect text messages to make her fall in love with you? She will definitely feel your love for her, your devotion and passion in these words. Just send her a message, andA these fiery words will melt her heart. Nobody can stand indifferent to such a confession!
Text messages to make her fall in love with you
  • Love of my life, it’s my happiness to be in love with you. I will prove you my love for the eternity. I will always love and cherish you.
  • You have a key to my heart and you are the only one who can open it. My heart skips a beat when I see you.
  • I wish these words could make you happy: I love you dearly, beautiful girl.
  • You are making my life beautiful. I would like to spend eternity with you, girl because I love you.
  • I love you more with every breath I take. This is how things will always be. Today and tomorrow, I love you.
  • You have filled the emptiness of my heart. Now I love the world because it has you and I love you.
  • The day I will end loving you will happen when all the drops in the ocean are counted. I love you more than I can imagine.
Text messages to make her fall in love with you
  • It took me a moment to fall in love with you. It will take the eternity to love you. I swear, I love you more than anything.
  • I will be here for you until the stars and the sun are gone. And even then I will stay here to protect you. I love you.
  • In this life or another, my heart will belong to you. I will love you forever.
  • There are only two things I would want in this life: to be loved by you now and to stay loved by you always.
  • My love is reborn with every sunrise and grows one day bigger with every sunset. There are no words to say how much I love you.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post